Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Submit Blog to Blog Listings

Right after I write this post, I'm going to list this blog to some blog listings. Off course not all of them now. I'll start with a list from TopRankBlog. I'll try to submit to 5 site tonight and continue more tomorrow. Right now this blog have not been indexed by Google or any search engines yet so there are no visitors from search engines. Hopefully next week this blog get indexed and somebody might enter this blog through Google or any search engines. I can see that among all the blog listing sites where I've submitted one of my blogs, Blogcatalog is the best because when I search in Google for a keyword related to that blog, a link from Blogcatalog appeared in the second page of the search results followed with the actual link of the blog.

0 comments:

Live Traffic

Ridhuan's Blog

Duan Says...

Artworks of Ridhuan Othman

Creative Commons License
Money Project Online by Ridhuan Othman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Malaysia License

  © Money Project Online ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP