Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Place Your Blog RSS Feed Here

I had removed the 'My Blog List' widget on this blog because nobody has used the links on that widget and I was also not having any traffic from that link exchanges. I am still experimenting with the free advertising and link exchange by Adgridwork.com and I will some more ads from the service and see whether the action can bring more traffic to this blog.

The 'My Blog List' column or widget will be replaced with Your Blog's RSS Feed. I am offering anybody to advertise your blog RSS feeds on this blog for $2/week or $6/month. 5 items of your RSS feeds will be displayed just like the feeds for my personal blog and artwork blog in the lower section of this blog. If anybody interested with this offer, please email me or leave a comment to let me know.

Since I joined Entrecard, traffic has increased a lot but the bounce rate is also high because most people are just visiting to drop their cards. I am still looking for other methods that can be used to increase traffic but with lower bounce rate. I don't extensively read any blog and give comments just tu put my links there. I will only place comments when I really have something to share with the author or other people. Since I'm a little busy right now, I can only manage to read a few blogs per day.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 11, 2009 at 10:23 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Live Traffic

Ridhuan's Blog

Duan Says...

Artworks of Ridhuan Othman

Creative Commons License
Money Project Online by Ridhuan Othman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Malaysia License

  © Money Project Online ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP