Friday, December 12, 2008

SEO really works

It's been 6 month when I started to write my first blog, catiatutorial.blogspot.com but I have not done any SEO to the blog until few weeks ago. In the end of November I listed all my blogs in Google Webmaster Tool and about 2 weeks ago in Yahoo Site Explorer. Before this, all visitors from search engines came from Google. Today, some visitors came from Yahoo and AOL. I'm really happy about this. I can feel that visitors to that blog will increase a little after this. Good for a start. Patience is important :D

0 comments:

Live Traffic

Ridhuan's Blog

Duan Says...

Artworks of Ridhuan Othman

Creative Commons License
Money Project Online by Ridhuan Othman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Malaysia License

  © Money Project Online ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP