Saturday, December 6, 2008

Another Affiliate Program

From my participation in free advertisement had really paid up by bringing some visitors to this blog. There's a quote: You get what you paid for and it's true. The visitors from the free programs are not as much as if you entered AdWords, BitVersiter or any other advertising but it is enough for a start.


I had just entered a new affiliate program, SFI Affiliate Center and I really feels this is a good program. The person who refered this program to me had already made some money from it. I really hope after a month I could see some extra income from this program. Check the program at http://www.quickinfo247.com/10459715/FREE

0 comments:

Live Traffic

Ridhuan's Blog

Duan Says...

Artworks of Ridhuan Othman

Creative Commons License
Money Project Online by Ridhuan Othman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Malaysia License

  © Money Project Online ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP