Sunday, December 14, 2008

Monetize Immediately or Later?

You might read somewhere to write a lot of post, get many visitors, do seo, listing, optimize template or whatever when you just started a blog. Then when everything are done you can focus on monetizing your blog with advertising. I don't do that. I start monetizing all my blogs immediately. I put ads in my blogs right on the first day. Most of them. Following an advice from Carl Ocab. This is because even if you only have one or two visitors per day, they might click on your ads and make you money. Imagine the waste if you wait long enough before monetizing your blogs. Don't waste a single cent. Do it now.

0 comments:

Live Traffic

Ridhuan's Blog

Duan Says...

Artworks of Ridhuan Othman

Creative Commons License
Money Project Online by Ridhuan Othman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Malaysia License

  © Money Project Online ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP